Where do we meet in Alicante?
The meeting point it’s in front of the hotel Melia in Alicante (Paseo del Puerto Viejo,03001 Alicante)
This is the google maps link https://goo.gl/maps/xms8yWq3CPM2
The best paragliding in Alicante price
We have the best offers so you can chose from 2 different packs ( pack full ,pack pilot)so you can enjoy your paragliding adventure to the fullest.
We fly every day of the week.
All the packs include:
- Paragliding flights with certified monitor (I sports technician, with more than 20 years of experience).
- 20 to 30 minutes of paragliding flight (depending on the weather conditions but if not reaching the flight time, we repeat it to ensure you live the experience to the fullest).
- Photos and video available ( extra 20 euros ,we guarantee you the most beautiful photos so you remember your experience).
- You will pilot the paraglider by yourself (if the weather conditions of the day allow it).
- Acrobatic flight session (you will feel the G of the centrifugal turns).
- Own van (which takes us to the takeoff and then looks for us in the landing area).
- New Equipment and Paragliding Materials (including sail, harness, emergency parachute, airbag in the passenger harness), which guarantees your safety.
TANDEM PARAGLIDING PACK FULL (90 EUROS)
We will pick up you in Benidorm, Alicante at the meeting points.
It is designed so that you do not have a car or just do not want to drive.
TANDEM PARAGLIDING PACK PILOT (75 EUROS)
We get in touch with you and according to the weather conditions, we tell you where we are going to fly paragliding, then we are at the flight site.
This is the best paragliding flight offer where we guarantee you fly the day you want.
where can I do tandem paragliding in Alicante?
According to the weather conditions we can go paragliding in :
Tandem paragliding in Agost, Alicante
We do the activity in a mountain called Palomaret, which is located in the mountains in Agost, a town 25 km from Alicante.
The thermal flight is characterized by being the most natural, like the birds, we use thermal (columns of rising air that are created by the heating of the earth’s surface), in order to climb as high as possible from the takeoff , which is 850 meters above sea level, an unforgettable adventure.
The takeoff has a spectacular view of the coast of Alicante, and from the sky you can admire the Santa Bárbara castle, and the Alicante bay
In palomaret, you will feel how wonderful this activity is and you will enjoy a charming landscape.
Tandem paragliding in Santa Pola
The flight in Santa Pola is dynamic, where the east wind comes from the sea facing the cliff and is forced to climb, so we will keep flying in the upward direction of the wind.
From the top, we can see the island of Tabarca and the lighthouse of Cape Santa Pola, and below us, the natural beaches of the Mediterranean Sea.
They are lovely flights, relaxing and very appropriate for summer, without a doubt the best activities you can do in Santa Pola.